Trading Analyst (m/f/d)
Trading Analyst (m/f/d)
Due to some exciting growth here at Sportradar we are looking for a Trading Operator to join our Global Live Odds Team.As a Trading Operator you will be responsible for the daily running of Sportradar's market leading Live Odds Service (LOS), this product is the most popular in-play trading service in the market, used by over 350 bookmakers worldwide and featuring more than 300,000 events across 23 sports.
Our Live Odds team of experts administer the game in real-time with live odds populated via our cutting-edge mathematical models and proprietary systems.
- Managing Live Odds production for the industry’s largest In-Play providers
- Creation and delivery of Sportradar Live Odds Services for multiple sports
- Analysis of Sport and Market performance
- Cooperation within a team working with live sports data
- Self-motivated team player with strong sense of integrity
- You exhibit intellectual curiosity, with a breadth of large Sporting knowledge and interest
- Excellent analytical mind and problem solver
- You have plenty of positive energy, generally extroverted and optimistic with ability to execute - get the job done. You have courage to make tough yes-or-no decisions
- Good knowledge of eSports and American Sports is considered as a plus
- Good written and spoken English is required, any other language is an advantage
- Opportunity to work in challenging environment with a company and colleagues with passion who care about each other’s success
- Self-determined amount of working hours
- High flexibility in scheduling own working hours
- Monthly and Half Yearly Bonus chances
- Prospect to launch and build a career in sports and betting industry
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Sportradar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to encourage diversity within our teams. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to among other things, your background, status or personal preferences.
Your differences help shape our future
Please upload your application documents here:
Zum Seitenanfang »