Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech & Engineering
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Tech & Engineering (f/m)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced recruiter with strong communication skills, a relentless self-drive for results, and a champion networker with a gift for building key relationships inside the office and out? Does the idea of joining a high-growth tech company operating across the areas of IT, Big Data, and Sports spark your interest? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Sportradar is currently entering an era of exciting business growth and, as such, our Talent Acquisition team is looking to hire a results driven Technical Recruiter who will play a strategic role in filling key Tech/Engineering vacancies globally with a strong focus on the DACH region. Our Talent Acquisition team is a fun, global and diverse multilingual group of recruiters who are passionate about attracting and hiring the right people for a fast-growing global business. Our source code is Talent, is yours?
- Build deep partnerships with hiring managers across departments and regions to understand business needs, technical requirement and team dynamics while providing high quality consultation on recruitment strategies and challenges
- Define and execute active-sourcing recruitment strategies aimed at attracting passive candidates and maintaining a strong ongoing pipeline of top talent for multiple technology related roles with a focus on both current and future hiring needs
- Capable of delivering results in a fast-paced environment with high job requisition demand and strong commitment to improving processes and time to hire
- Gather and present data, metrics and analysis on industry specific market conditions, trends and job seeker behavior to Talent Acquisition team in order to further improve sourcing strategy and methods
- Take ownership of the full life-cycle hiring process: from active sourcing and lead generation, conducting candidate CV/phone screenings, to managing offer letter negotiations and onboarding procedures. Must be able to ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process and consistent with our brand and company values.
- Operate Sportradar´s Applicant Tracking System by managing recruiting workflows, talent pipelines, and hiring manager access
- Actively source passive talent through various sources (LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, referrals, research and other creative methods)
- 4+ years of experience of Technical Sourcing/Recruitment experience within an IT/Technology related industry is essential for the role
- At least 3+ years of experience with recruiting software engineers
- Fluency in both German and English languages
- Bachelor or post graduate degree in a relevant business field
- Demonstrated expertise in cold calling, networking, and active sourcing of passive candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent ability to organize and prioritize tasks, and most importantly positive attitude and high energy!
- Culturally sensitive and aware—we’re proudly multinational and our strength comes from the ability to leverage this diversity
- Experience building and maintaining internal stakeholder relationships and consulting senior management
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe
- Work in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Prospect of working and developing within an inspiring, fast growing organization
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with great people
- The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here: