Programmatic Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
OVERVIEW: At Sportradar we've experienced a period of sustained hypergrowth due to a highly focused strategy. This strategy has been based on providing sports data and streaming services to betting operators and media companies around the world. As a part of Sportradar's "Ad:s" team, your contribution will ensure the continuation of this trajectory by close collaboration with our supply partners and through the advancement of betting and sports advertisement technologies.
- Enabling and optimizing programmatic partners such as SSPs, media networks, publishers, 3rd party data vendors, consent management platforms, etc
- Servicing all supply/media partners to enhance betting & sports advertisement in general
- Seeking new opportunities and technologies to improve performance for ad:s advertising clients and its marketing platform for betting operators and sports marketers
- Creating reports and presentations for partners on a regular basis
- Working closely with the product and programmatic buying team around integrations, activations, etc
- Proactively communicating processes and results internally – especially during prolonged home-office times
- Adapting to cultural peculiarities with active clients and partners in more than 25 countries.
- 3+ years of experience in digital/programmatic advertising
- Knowledge of ad servers (e.g. Google Ad Manager), ad exchanges, RTB, DSPs, SSPs, and similar entities
- Proven track record of building relationships with the media/advertising industry
- Solid understanding of the technical ins-and-outs and operational requirements of programmatic projects and products
- Understanding and up to date with current digital advertising technologies
- Self-driven and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English is a must, German a plus
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment
- and help us scale our operations Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Health Care, workshops and life insurance policy
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or charity, summer and year-end party.
For this position, we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons, we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 29,326 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary starting from EUR 55,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Please upload your application documents here: