Programmatic Advertising Performance Specialist
Programmatic Advertising Performance Specialist (m/f)
Job Type: Full time
Sportradar is the global market leader in providing statistics data and data tools as well as video content solutions to the sports industry. We are a heavily growing, truly global company with more than 2.200 employees in 25 offices all over the world.
In order to strenghten our business in digital marketing, our newly established “ad:s” team at Sportradar provides a holistic marketing solution enabling sports organizations to efficiently manage their outbound digital marketing activities.
We want to grow our team and are therefore looking for a Programmatic Advertising Performance Specialist.
The role’s responsibility lays in developing and managing best-performing programmatic advertising strategies for our advertising clients in the sports environment and optimizing programmatic advertising campaigns to maximum performance. At the same time, the role will provide data-driven insights to our customers, helping them to understand the path of conversion and conversion attribution.
- Own the day-to-day management of programmatic performance campaigns and optimization on your accounts’ KPIs
- Maintain a deep understanding of campaign performance indicators, sharing recommendations and insights
- Understand Digital Advertising KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions through our proprietary DSP
- Develop a personal relationship with account representatives, through regular discussion & reporting
- Support the sales unit with product knowledge, providing sales input and contribute to building up a knowledge base on programmatic trading
- 18 months or more relevant work experience in programmatic trading on the demand side – no matter on which tech stack
- Marketer/agency/consultative background, knowledge in programmatic campaign strategy and conversion optimization
- Experience managing self-serve programmatic performance campaigns and delivering against strong performance goals
- Deeper understanding of ad-tracking technology, Adserver & Conversion-Tracking
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), any other European language (in particular German) will be considered as a plus
- Structured approach with excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be part of a startup-like culture within a global corporation
- Help build a completely new value proposition for Sportradar’s customers around programmatic advertising
- Become part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Benefit from company incentives like company lunch, free sports tickets, regular team activities, free food and beverages (fruits, bread, coffee, etc.)
The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience.
Please upload your application documents here:
Zum Seitenanfang »