Programmatic Advertising Performance Specialist
Sportradar is the global market leader in providing statistics, data and data tools as well as video content solutions to the sports industry. We are a heavily growing, truly global company with more than 2.200 employees in 25 offices all over the world. In order to strengthen our business in digital marketing, our newly established “ad:s” team at Sportradar provides a holistic marketing solution enabling sports organizations to efficiently manage their outbound digital marketing activities. We want to grow our team and are therefore looking for a Programmatic Advertising Performance Specialist.
The role’s responsibility lays in developing and managing best-performing programmatic advertising strategies for our advertising clients in the sports environment and optimizing programmatic advertising campaigns to maximum performance. At the same time, the role will provide data-driven insights to our customers, helping them to understand the path of conversion and conversion attribution.
- Own the day-to-day management of programmatic performance campaigns and optimization on your accounts’ KPIs
- Maintain a deep understanding of campaign performance indicators, sharing recommendations and insights
- Understand Digital Advertising KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions through our proprietary DSP
- Develop a personal relationship with account representatives, through regular discussion & reporting
- Support the sales unit with product knowledge, providing sales input and contribute to building up a knowledge base on programmatic trading
- 3 years or more relevant work experience in programmatic trading on the demand side – no matter on which tech stack
- Marketer/agency/consultative background, knowledge in programmatic campaign strategy and conversion optimization
- Experience managing self-serve programmatic performance campaigns and delivering against strong performance goals
- Deep understanding of ad-tracking technology, Adserver & Conversion-Tracking
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), any other European language (in particular German) will be considered as a plus
- Structured approach with excellent attention to detail Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be part of a startup-like culture within a global corporation
- Help build a completely new value proposition for Sportradar’s customers around programmatic advertising
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sports events, as well as darts and table tennis in the office Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons
- For this position, we offer an attractive salary in line with the market.
For legal reasons, we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 29,326 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary starting from EUR 50,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Please upload your application documents here: