Product Owner for Content & Advertising Products
Product Manager/Product Owner for Content & Advertising Products
We are looking for a Product Manager/Product Owner that helps us developing new digital content products around sports & data that can be monetized through advertising. You will be part of a team that is developing and managing Sportradar’s digital advertising technology group setup.
You play a key role by screening the market for product ideas and developing a vision for new products on your own as well as together with important stakeholders – always based on advertising-based monetization possibilities. Furthermore you will be responsible for detailing that vision into specifications and then oversee the development of the products in close cooperation with an agile software development team.
- Develop new products based on advertising monetization in one of the fastest growing businesses in the intersection between media and sports
- Developing new ideas for content-based products that are both, accepted with media partners and interesting for advertisers
- Be the intersection between partner management, sales and technology
- Coordinate internal technical teams and help them understand our product vision
- Understand business logics of advertising based business models.
- Take on responsibility and play an active role in shaping Sportradar’s advertising strategy and help building up a radically new business model
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management of any kind
- Experience in in software development processes in agile environment
- Good understanding of web based technology
- Understanding of basic business principles
- Result orientation and willingness to go the “extra mile”
- Willingness to pursue goals – even if obstacles need to be overcome
- Excellent English – both spoken & written
Nice to haves:
- Experience in media industry and/or advertising/marketing industry
- Understanding of advertising technology – adservers, programmatic environment, etc.
- Understanding of betting industry and its challenges
- Knowledge in software architecture and programming languages
- Active participation in an end-to-end process of developing brand new products using to create a fundamentally new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media and advertising
- Competitive salary will be paid - depending on qualification and experience we will overpay
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here: