Junior Manager - Digital Advertising (m/w/d)
Junior Manager Digital Advertising (m/w/d)
At Sportradar we've experienced a period of sustained hypergrowth due to a highly focused strategy. This strategy has been based on providing sports data and streaming services to betting operators and media companies around the world. As a part of Sportradar's "Ad:s" team, your contribution will ensure the continuation of this trajectory by helping establish a new business model within the company based on providing marketing technology and services for the iGaming industry. Are you an outgoing individual with a hands-on attitude and a winning personality who likes to work on numerous client projects within a dynamic environment? Then we want to meet you!
- Own the day-to-day management of digital advertising campaigns and optimization for the accounts under your responsibility
- Manage commercial offers, agreements, and invoicing for all clients and partners
- Work closely with our senior global sales unit and support them with product knowledge and administrative tasks
- Develop a good personal relationship with key clients and partners
- Report regularly on campaign performance and execute appropriate optimization measures
- Maintain and follow precise campaign booking and implementation processes
- Support the product teams in improving the customer journey
- First experience in marketing and advertising as well as in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong MS-Office Knowledge (especially Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of ad-serving systems (e.g. Google Ad Manager)
- Highly independent and self-driven personality
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken), any other European language (in particular German) will be considered as a plus Customer-focus, structured work, and attention to detail is natural to you Resourceful and problem-solving aptitude
- Be part of a startup-like culture within a global corporation
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons For this position, we offer an attractive salary in line with the market.
For legal reasons, we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 29,326 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary starting from EUR 32,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Wenn du die Herausforderung annehmen möchtest, lade bitte dein Motivationsschreiben und deinen Lebenslauf hier hoch.
Zum Seitenanfang »