Jr. DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Jr. DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
Make the Sportradar team smarter, faster, and stronger. Come work for and shape one of the fastest growing sports tech companies in the world. As a market innovator, Sportradar is valued at $2 billion+, backed by prominent investors Ted Leonsis and Michael Jordan, and a partner to the top leagues and federations around the world including the NBA, MLB, FIFA and UEFA. We are a founder-led company with a fast-paced, growth-focused spirit that invites employees to pave their own path and make a personal impact in driving the company forward.
We’re looking for a part-time addition to a group of highly experienced engineers in a DevOps solutions and technology team with the potential of growing into a full-time position. Working closely with engineering teams to foster a strong culture of collaboration, system development lifecycles and infrastructure as code practices. Develop and support high quality digital solutions, with a focus on building operational awareness, supporting configuration management and ensuring quality. Become integral to a team of software developers, test analysts and product owners as part of the DevOps Practice. Sportradar is a truly digital organisation with a very broad array of B2B applications and services. As we embark on a very exciting technical transformation with a focus on cloud migration and microservice architectures, it is a great time to join our team!
To succeed in this role, you have a background with software development. You should have a passion for DevOps, experience of tooling centric to software crafting/hosting and an understanding of software quality, reliability, release and scaling principles. You will have experience setting up continuous integration/delivery in agile teams. In addition, you will have operational experience with system administration or site reliability engineering which allows you to craft and maintain resilient systems. You will also have a natural desire to automate all things, coach and guide your peer development community and a passion for reproducible results.
- There are several key challenge areas:
- DevOps evangelism and mentorship Design, build and improve the software delivery lifecycle for a broad array of products and services.
- Automate the creation and management of our software platforms.
- Craft reusable frameworks that simplify platform, delivery and observability.
- Enable teams to work efficiently and effectively through technology and ways of working solutions.
- Help drive excellence in development, quality assurance and operational teams.
- Be actively studying or have a finished degree from Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or similar quantitative field at University or Fachhochschule
- Passion for DevOps
- Familiar with Containers (Docker)
- Interested in working with the Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Knowledge of GNU/Linux OS Passion for creating Operational Awareness through monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines Scripting skills (ability to write Bash script, Python / Ruby / Go / other).
- Familiar with version control systems and application lifecycle management (Git / GitLab).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Application development, technical architecture or application support experience in an agile / continuous delivery environment.
- Familiar with container orchestration and administration
- Experience in working with the Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Part-time with the opportunity to grow to full-time.
- Working within a well-established team of experienced DevOps engineers.
- Work in a cloud-native (AWS) microservice architecture project
- Utilize cutting edge technology to accomplish your goals.
- Collaborate with supporting colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company.
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment.
Sportradar is a global leader in collecting, analysing and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Your differences help shape our future #Maketheteam For this position, we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons, we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 13,750 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary starting from EUR 35,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.
Please upload your application documents here:
Zum Seitenanfang »