Head of Programmatic Trading & Ad Operations (m/f)
Head of Programmatic Trading and Ad Operations (m/f)
Sportradar is the global market leader in providing statistcs data and data tools as well as video content solutions to the sports industry. We are a heavily growing, truly global company with more than 2.200 employees in 25 offices all over the world.
Our newly established ad:s team at Sportradar provides a holistic marketing solution enabling sports betting operators to efficiently manage their outbound digital marketing activities..
Due to some exciting growth here at Sportradar we are looking for a Head of Programmatic Trading and Ad Operations to help build out a newly created team within the ad:s department to be based in our Vienna office.
The focus of this role will be to build up and lead a programmatic trading and ad operations team, serving Sportradar’s marketing service clients globally by using Sportradar’s own, proprietary programmatic technology tech stack. This will be a key role within the ad:s management team and the successful applicant will play an active role in strategic decisions moving forward.
- Setting up and managing a team of 5-10 people responsible for Programmatic Trading and Ad Operations.
- Actively managing key account campaigns on your own as well as support your team to manage accounts, both on Sportradar’s proprietary DSP
- Managing Sportradar’s Ad Operations team supporting sales and managing direct bookings
- Supporting the sales unit with product knowledge, providing sales input and contribute to building up a knowledge base on programmatic trading for all internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with Product Development Team to look at ways to improve our product through understanding programmatic technology from an end user perspective
- Build relations to key publishers in order to get access to key inventory
Professional and personal requirements:
- Extensive experience in working with advertising technology
- Experience in digital marketing or media industry
- Proven experience in programmatic trading, ideally on the demand side and delivering against strong performance goals – platform agnostic
- Strong technical understanding of marketing technology like Website Frontends, Adservers, Programmatic Buying and Selling Platforms, etc.
- Must have a good understanding of digital advertising business models and how to implement and improve these
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), any other European language (in particular German) will be considered as a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured approach with excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to inspire confidence and quickly capture the trust and respect of the leadership team and peers
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here:
Zum Seitenanfang »