Senior Frontend Developer Ad & Data Technologies
Senior Frontend Developer for Advertising and Data Technologies
We are looking for a Frontend Developer with great communication skills who will work as a team player and a self-starter. The ideal candidate should bring three or more years of experience to the team.
As a Frontend Developer at Sportradar, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a growing team that is developing and managing Sportradar’s digital advertising platform. Within the self-organized and agile engineering team, you will play an active role in developing Sportradar’s client facing advertising frontend.
- Develop a radically new product based on advertising technology in one of the fastest growing businesses in the intersection between media and sports.
- Start from the scratch – no legacy code and limited number of 3rd party systems.
- Build a user interface orchestrating our core advertising technologies including Data Management Platform, Tag Management, Demand Side Platform and Dynamic Creatives.
- Become part of a new development team, working with the cutting edge technologies in a very dynamic environment.
- Deliver excellent code quality from unit test to code to quality assurance.
- Work in a cross-functional team, and attending SCRUMs and project meetings.
- Have a "get it done" attitude and deliver superb work again and again.
- 3+ years experience in developing frontend applications and operating scalable user interfaces
- Strong consumer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and performant code
- Great understanding of latest frontend technologies
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Nice to haves;
- Knowledge of usability principles, cross-browser compatibility, etc.
- Familiarity with containerization and workflow automation
- Java basic knowledge
- Design expertise and experience with UI and workflow prototyping tools
- Experience with Scrum-based development
- Active participation in an end-to-end process of developing a brand new software using to create a fundamentally new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media and advertising
The minimum monthly salary for this position is according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overpayment will be considered depending on qualifications and working experience
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here: