Delivery Manager (m/w)
As Delivery Manager you are responsible for the coordination of customer setups for our digital streaming product within the international OTT and sports market. You are the first face to the customer during the launch phase. Your core tasks include the setup of the customer platform and the definition and coordination of additional requirements beside the core product. Close collaboration with the development teams and the product owner is one of the most important aspects – especially for communication and backlog topics. In addition to that, you plan and execute the launch timelines together with our commercial team and the account management.
You are the main point of contact for our account management team, regarding any product related topics and together with them, you define and optimize internal and external workflows to successfully launch and maintain our platforms. The creation and maintenance of customer related documentation is important for you.
- The motivation to launch customer platforms in-time and in-budget
- Process analysis, optimization and creation is important for you
- First experience with agile development – you are aware of SCRUM & Kanban and you love it!
- You are not afraid of handling customer requests and you are able to classify them
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership, manage risk and be accountable for deliverables
- Basic technical & video streaming understanding and interest
- Good written and spoken English skills are required
- SCRUM or PM certification
- Technical background
- Experience in the streaming and broadcasting
- Good written and spoken German skills
- Be part of one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media and video
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Please upload your application documents here: